Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally on it

Yea yea yea, I know i said i wouldn't do it but i did, GRRR. I've gave in to the power of blogspot and now I'm tippy typing away. For those of you that don't know me, I'm know as Mikey RoXxtar of the Funky Fresh Crew, Repping Brooklyn New York. Basically if you live in NYC there is a high probability that you have seen me or my Friend around sporting the high top fade, maybe rocking a rope chain and carrying a boombox. NO I AM NOT A RETRO KID, I DON'T KNOW THEM DUDES AND I AM NOT TRYING TO KNOW THEM JOIN THEM OR BE THEM (No disrespect intended, its just that we are a whole different monster than they are and we are trying to separate ourselves from the other hundreds of retro crews out there. but this is not what my blogs about. I'm very unique individual with a, lets say "layered". If you ask me, I think I'm too complicated for even I to explain. However a lot goes through my head and I just want to express that, when ever I feel, so stay tuned to my blog and there will be a whole lot more to read, watch and listen to.

Outtie 5000 mane
-Mikey RoXxtar, F.F.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment