Here's an excerpt from the home page of www.dontshakebaby.com:
"Child abuse has been the leading cause of death to children admitted to The Children's Hospital trauma service every year since 2003. A significant majority of the children who died exhibited signs of Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS). SBS is a serious brain injury that occurs when an infant or toddler is violently shaken. Shaking a baby can cause severe brain damage, blindness, learning problems, seizure disorders, cerebral palsy, paralysis, and even death.
Clearly, Shaken Baby Syndrome is a devastating issue. The good news though, is that it can be prevented.
That's where we come in. Kohl's Department Stores, The Children's Hospital and The Kempe Foundation for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect and have partnered together to launch a comprehensive SBS prevention campaign in Colorado."
So, basically this means that there is some sick, twisted and, frankly, retarded epidemic going on which heavily pollutes, but is not exclusively residing in, the sate of Colorado to the extent that not one, not two, but three widely known professional establishments are funding what i can imagine to be an immense amount of money that could rather be put into cancer research or research to other serious terminal diseases simply because people or irresponsible as not only an adult guardian but a human being. Don't get me wrong, I know that this is very serious and i have nothing against the campaign I'm just in awe that this campaign is needed, that people need a site called dontshakebaby.com to know that they shouldn't shake a baby. WTF AMERICA!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Stupid people do not to be reproducing. Actually I'm thinking I should start a new campaign and website... "dontgivebabytostupid.com" in this site there will be a petition that doesn't allow the hospital and/or American government from handing over custody over to anyone who cannot pass a certain level in both an I.Q. or psychological exam. oh and also if you shake baby you get sentence to death by the "new chair" of witch shakes you until you head snaps off you neck. Yea, that's how my America looks like.

No comments:
Post a Comment